Self Declaration / Rules & Regulations
I have decided to join the training course, and during the course, I shall sincerely attend the classes regularly as well as punctuality with on pointed mind, in order to learn and understand yoga, I will keep the atmosphere pure and clean. If I happen to disturb the atmosphere, I will not object to my removal from the course. I confirm that I will follow the above mentions.
As a Institution we boundaries and criteria which are mapped with specific rules and regulations, all students are advised to follow our rules and regulations during the course!
• Every student is requested to fulfil the registration formalities and submit the required information and course fee before the starting of the course.
• Student can pay in INR, Dollars, Euro or Ponds.
• The fee once paid will not be returned, although any circumstances happen, it would be possible to postpone for next course.
• Every student must follow the dress rule strictly as instructed.
• Every student is requested to come to the class in yoga dress.
• Every question which is asked by the students in the class must be related to course only.
• The female students are requested to inform about their monthly period. And better to stop some poses like Shoulder stand, Head stand, Viparitakarani and Kapalbhati, Uddiyan bandha etc.
• For any more assistant talk to the yogi Harish Chandra.